A salt water bath is an easy way to cleanse your aura of negative energy and balance your chakras. Throughout our day, we come into contact with many different people and environments. Everyone and everything has its own energy vibration. Some of this energy has a high frequency or positive vibration, whereas others may have a very low or negative vibration. Our own energy field is constantly taking in and giving out vibrations, which causes the surrounding energies that we come into contact with will affect our personal energy. This post will share with you how to take a chakra balancing bath.
Because of all the different energy vibrations we encounter, our energy field is constantly readjusting itself to bring our energy back into harmony, but sometimes the negative energies we encounter can linger and accumulate over time and cause our seven chakras to become imbalanced.
A salt water bath can provide a wonderful way to cleanse the aura, balance the chakras and increase overall health and vitality.
It’s impossible to completely avoid all things that have a negative impact upon our energy, and our modern lifestyles are making it more difficult for our energy system to rebalance itself. Therefore, regular aura cleansing is a good practice to adopt. There are many ways you can cleanse your energy field, but a salt water chakra balancing bath is easy, relaxing and you can do it yourself.
Chakra Balancing Bath Recipe:
- 1 Cup Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (where to buy)
- Essential Oils: Frankincense, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Peppermint (where to buy)
Himalayan Sea Salt benefits
When it comes to essential oils I always recommend using therapeutic grade essential oils because of their purity and potency. When using oils for health and wellness or, as in this case, re-tuning our own bio-frequency, high quality oils are going to offer the most benefit. Click here to learn about where you can order quality essential oils.
Tips for your Chakra Balancing Bath:
- Soak for about 20-30 minutes. You can assist the process by relaxing and feeling good about allowing yourself to take this special time just for you.
- Make an intention to let go of all negativity.
- You can enhance the atmosphere by lighting candles or playing relaxing music.
- When complete, do not rinse off the minerals from the salt bath, instead pat dry skin.
- Enjoy feeling lighter and more vibrant.
- Take a salt water bath no more than once a week.